Monday, July 15, 2013

Avery Elle's Texture Tiles


Today I'm sharing some tags using Avery Elle's Texture Tiles, a unique stamp set 
designed by my teamie, Nina Yang, who also designed the matching Elle-ments Tag dies.


I used the stripe tile and stamped the bottom portion of the tags
in Tsukineko's Graphite Black Ink and added some blooms and leaves
from Petals and Stems. I love the contrast between the black lines and the colorful blooms!
All of the sentiments are by Avery Elle, and I topped off the tags with black and white twine.

Make sure you stop by Nina's blog to see her card using Oh Yeah.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
 

SUPPLIES:

14 comments:

  1. Lovely tags Donna!
    Congratulations on making at CASology..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I love the contrast of the bold stripes with the bright colors from the flowers. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These tags look fabulous Donna ! The colored blooms really stand up beautifully on the black n white strips !

    ReplyDelete
  4. So creative, Donna! Love the design and colors that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tags! Love the colorful flowers with the black and white BG!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wow, the bold bloom with black and white stripes...awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bold stripes behind the pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely tags, I love the bright colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Donna! these tags are so pretty. I love each one =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Donna, I adore the black stripes behind the pretty bright flowers...just genius!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These tags are just awesome Donna. Love the stripes with the colourful flowers. They simply pop off the tags.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, Donna...your tags are absolutely delightful! I love the stripes along the bottom...they give a really contemporary feel to the project! Love the colors of your flowers, too...they're just beautiful!

    I also wanted to let you know how much I LOVE your card in Summer Card Camp 2 class today! Thank you so much for inspiring me to try your techniques!

    ReplyDelete