Friday, August 8, 2014

Avery Elle Challenge #13--KRAFT


AEI♥U Challenge #13 is KRAFT. Use a little or use a lot,
and make sure you use at least one Avery Elle stamp on your project.


Here's my card.


I went for a chalkboard effect and white embossed sentiments from Many Thanks
on paper bag kraft card stock, then mounted it on lighter kraft card stock.
I added some enamel dots for a pop of color and tied on kraft twine,
leaving the ends long ala Wida Miller.

Visit the AEI♥U Challenge blog to see the krafty projects from my teammates
and join us if you can. If you don't own any Avery Elle stamps, feel free
to grab a digital one here. Link up your card(s) by Sunday, August 17th.
Hope to see you in the gallery!




13 comments:


  1. Pretty use of kraft cardstock. You did a great job of placement of all the sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome embossing, Donna! And I love hoe you added just tiny pops of color!

    Still thinking about you and the hurricane(s) - hope you are staying safe! Sending love and hugs! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! Love the subway look you created here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Donna! I hope the hurricane passes, I have heard that it has been downgraded to a tropical storm, but still worry. ~hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and simple card, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your white embossed sentiments on the Paper Bag background, Donna! Such a classic CAS design, and the pop of color with the enamel dots is the perfect touch! Really cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the white heat embossed sentiments on Kraft! Nicely designed Donna! Hope you're area is surviving the wind and rain.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to let the craft shine. Love the little enamel dots. I'm off to check out your Papercrafter's Library feature...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is perfect. Love the white on Kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the white on kraft and those enamel dots are the best touch. Gorgeous card, Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your bow is perfect!!! Love the subway effect on the kraft too. Thanks for mentioning me. It's nice to know my weird ways are a hit sometimes!

    ReplyDelete