Friday, September 5, 2014

AEI♥U Challenge 15--Clean & Simple


Here's the next challenge at AEI♥U Challenge.


And here's my take on it.


I'm paying homage to my grass roots and finally inked up the van and surfboards
from Surf's Up. The sentiment--which translates in Hawaiian to "thank you"--is from
the same set. I added strips of patterned paper and a few enamel dots for color.


The gloss on the windows and surfboards were added with a clear glaze pen.

Stop by the AEI♥U Challenge blog to see how my teammates
interpreted the theme and join us if you can. The prize is an Avery Elle stamp set
of your choice, and the newest release will go on sale today!

Thanks so much for stopping by!


18 comments:

  1. Hey Donna!! I want to go to Hawaii!! I think your RV can take me. I love your card!! Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is "perfect," Donna! I love it and that gloss is the icing on the cake!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, what a fun card, Donna! I love your VW van and how you used your Glaze Pens for the surfboards and windows! So clever, and the color combo is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness I want to hop in and drive to the beach! I absolutely love those fun beachy colors Donna :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Donna!
    I've got to have that camper stamp!
    Too cute ;)
    Have a great w-e and thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool. Lots of lovely white space, and gorgeous colors on this beauty. Love this, Donna! This just makes me smile. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a Fun card...Love the colors you used too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card! Fabulous colors and that van is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete