Wednesday, December 16, 2015

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge 259



I'm playing with MFT's Wednesday Sketch Challenge 259 and it looks like this.

Yep, I went totally literal again. That's just how I roll.


I white embossed the Lace Background on Grout Gray card stock, then
used the curved corner element from Blueprints 20 to cut out the panel.
I ink distressed it lightly with Grout Gray ink and adhered it to a
Smooth White card base.

I wanted to add a pop of color so I inked up the label sentiments
in Razzle Berry ink, and fussy cut them out. I adhered them to the card
and finished off with some white pearls.

Head over to the MFT Card Challenge blog for all the details on
how you could win up to a $20 voucher to shop in the MFT Store!



5 comments:

  1. If 'going literal' means 'creating stunning', as you've done here, then carry on with the literal! Love those pops of pink against the lacy background; the pearls and rounded edge are perfect special touches!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing is wrong with literal, especially if you got some great patterns and a pop of colour, it's so pretty Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOve how you roll ... just keep rolling along, Donna!!! Gorgeous .. love that lace stamp!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful lace pattern and I love the hot pink sentiment strips! Another gorgeous card, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful... And I'm now off to purchase that lace background! Jo x

    ReplyDelete