Wednesday, May 18, 2016

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #281


It's time for a new sketch from My Favorite Things. Here's Sketch #281.

So many possibilities with this simple sketch, and I stayed pretty close to it.
 

I started out by stamping Balloon Strings on white card stock with gray ink
then cut out a panel with the rectangle element from Blueprints 24. I adhered
the panel to a top folding Stone Gray card base.

A circle was cut from watercolor card stock and ink distressed with two
Distress inks and spattered with water. I sketched in some grass with Copics
and dotted in flowers with a white pigment pen.


The bunny was colored with Copics and cut with the matching dies and
adhered to the circle. I adhered the circle and sentiment strip and finished
off the card with a few enamel dots.

For more inspiration and all the details on the challenge, visit the MFT
Card Challenges blog. Join the challenge for your chance at winning up to
a $20 MFT gift voucher!



6 comments:

  1. love your beautiful scene Donna! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one just gave me a tear, or two ... as precious as it could be - ditto that sentiment!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love this card. Very well put together... and it leaves a tear or two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Donna! I want to make one just like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is ADORABLE!! I LOVE the way you did the background on that scene and that sentiment is oh so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card and this stamp set is adorable!

    ReplyDelete