Thursday, July 28, 2016

Tag You're It Challenge #52


When I saw that the guestie for Tag You're It Challenge #52 was blogging pal
Amy Tsuruta, I just had to make time and play along. Here's her inspiration tag.


Isn't that thee cutest little mug? And knowing Amy, there's probably java 
in there. Here's how I was inspired.


A Mason jar of blooms and glittery gold sentiment. The tag came together
quickly thanks to a stash of die cuts I had on hand. Sometimes it just pays 
to be a hoarder.

I'm off to peruse the gallery. Thanks for stopping by!




8 comments:

  1. Donna a beautiful tag, I love the blooms and the gorgeous glittery sentiment! Thank you for sharing with us at Tag You're It this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this Donna. Awesome blooms + jar. So fun how you incorporated the glittery goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is Pretty with a big capital 'P'. x
    Thank you for joining us at Tag You're It :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This tag is just so pretty Donna, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love your bright colored cards/tags, Donna, and this one is perfect for our challenge at Tag You're It! Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow such a great and awesome tag in those bright colors love, love it as Always. Thanks for joining us over at Tag You're It.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Donna, your gorgeous tag is just perfection. Adore your interpretation, and especially the gold 'hello'. Thanks for joining in this week at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Donna! Your tag is STUNNING! Love the inky edges!

    ReplyDelete