Monday, December 26, 2016

MFT December Creative Construction--Shaking Things Up With Blueprints



Everyone loves a shaker card, right? So many of the elements included in Blueprints 
provide easy and innovative means of creating these delightful little interactive looks. 
Our team has been busy exploring different ways of incorporating Blueprints into 
their shaker cards and can’t wait to share their ideas with you!

I used the elements from Blueprints 24 to create a New Year's shaker card.


A Stone Gray card base was stamped with Balloon Strings and a smaller
panel was stamped with Swiss Dots, both in Versamark ink. The panel was cut
with the rounded card element and a circle was cut from the center. The sentiment
was silver embossed on white card stock and I assembled the shaker portion with
 a 2" Shaker Pouch adding some gold and silver sequins and mini stars inside.


I finished off the card with a champagne flute, die cut from silver and
gold sparkle paper, and a few silver stars. Visit today's post at My Favorite
Things to see more shaker cards from the rest of the Creative Team!




4 comments:

  1. Donna--Love this New Year's card! Love the glittery champagne glass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All silver and gold, perfect for the New Year! Another winner, Donna!💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous, Donna! Fabulous use of your silver and gold glitter papers!
    Cheers to you, my darling friend! I can't wait for all you will share with us in '17!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is just fabulous!! I LOVE the colors you used. The silver and gold champagne glass ROCKS!! Now I wish I had bought this shaker things with my order yesterday. They look so fun and EASY!! Great design!

    ReplyDelete