Thursday, February 9, 2017

CAS(E) this Sketch #208


N@ Ali brings us this week's CAS(E) this Sketch.
Here's Sketch #208.


And here's my take on it.


I adhered a piece of watercolor patterned paper, added an ink distressed
umbrella, and finished off with a banner sentiment. Done!

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of the design team interpreted
the sketch and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, 
February 16 and as the winner, you could be our next guest designer!




7 comments:

  1. Oh this is wonderful!! The perfect die cut for this sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paper background is perfect on this delightful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me thinks I should buy that paper, Donna - I thought for sure it was one of your inked masterpieces!!! Can you tell I'm [attempting to] getting my Donna-on!!!
    Darling little brelly ... do you have two more? xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete