Friday, November 10, 2017

Be Merry

It's that time of year again--Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags! I couldn't
wait to link up my tag which was inspired by Debbie Yates' tag on Day 1
of this holiday series.



The tag was die cut from watercolor card stock and ink distressed, spattered
with water, and speckled with a white Gelly Roll pen.


The reindeer (and his antlers) were cut from Latté card stock and ink distressed
for a bit of dimension. The antlers were decorated with colorful gemstones and
the sentiment was white embossed on a red strip of card stock. A brown
checkered ribbon and twine finished off the tag.

There are so many wonderful tag ideas and Tracey has rounded up more awesome
sponsors this year. I'm hoping to squeeze in another tag or two before the 25th day.
Thanks for stopping by!


8 comments:

  1. Donna, this is such a fun tag...love the sequins on the antlers! That rich blue background sets off the deer image so well. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, I love this adorable little reindeer tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, I think I saw this guy cross the road the other day!!! OH is he cute!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great tag! I love the deep blue sky with its splashes and splatters. The shading on the reindeer is perfect. I hope you'll make more tags; I want to see them! Thanks for joining the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tag is marvelous! I love the background and that reindeer die is adorable! I especially like how you put jewels in the deer antlers! Creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this cute tag, Donna! Your ink distressing of the backgound and the raindeer is amazing (as always)! The colorful gemstones are so festive. Hideko :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely darling tag, Donna! LOVE your background and how you added the gems to his antlers...so sweet!

    ReplyDelete