Thursday, September 3, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch 139


Here's CAS(E) this Sketch 139, brought to you by Leigh.


And here's my take on it. Donuts, anyone?


This fully loaded donut was sitting in my pile of die cuts, waiting to be put on a card.
I first stamped the Pinstripe Background, popped up the donut, and added the sentiment.
For a bit of interest, I ink distressed lightly around the edges of the card.

Please visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how my teammates interpreted the sketch
and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, September 10th.
See you in the gallery!






8 comments:

  1. Just love your..... wait.... donuts? Man I do love a Krispy Kreme - way too much. LOve your pinstripes, too, Donna - just all around darling...
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun take on the sketch, Donna! I love your sprinkles and the pinstripe background adds so much dimension to this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun. I really like the fun sprinkles and the way you did the background. Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your donut looks good enough to eat, Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great take on the sketch Donna!
    Love it!!
    Thank You~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this, Donna! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete