Monday, May 9, 2016

MFT May Release Replay



It's time for this month's Release Replay at My Favorite Things, when
the Creative Team shares fresh takes and new ideas with the May Release.

I chose to play with Lisa Johnson's Make Yourself at Home set, and paired it
with an inked panel that gives my card a retro feel.


Modern Mosaic Background was white embossed on watercolor card stock
and ink distressed with three colors of Distress inks, then spattered with
water. After it was dried, I cut it with the rectangle element from
Blueprints 24, and adhered it to a top folding card base.


I stamped and die cut several images from the set, and since the background
was so colorful, I decided to leave them uncolored. I mounted them to the
panel, and added the white embossed sentiment.

Visit today's Release Replay post at My Favorite Things for more inspiration 
from the participating designers with the May Release. Thanks for stopping by!
 



2 comments:

  1. So do I =] I also wish I had a magical nose-wiggle ... LOve this card - nobody sprinkles as perfectly as you, Donna! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant...both the colors and design. Love that background.

    ReplyDelete