Thursday, August 25, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch 187


Here's CAS(E) this Sketch 187, compliments of Chrissy.



And here' my take on it.

I ink distressed some leaves and spattered them with white paint. A kraft
card base was stamped in Natural ink with Whimsical Woodgrain. The leaves
were assembled on the card and finished off with the white embossed sentiment.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of the design team interpreted
the sketch and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday,
September 1st, and we hope to see you in the gallery!




8 comments:

  1. I love your gorgeous inked leaves and your wonderful take on the sketch, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swooning over your gorgeous autumn palette...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those leaves are so beautiful. I love the little splatters of white paint on them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna there is just something so wonderful about die cut leaves ... LOve the colors you've used - well, Mother Nature will be CASEing YOU soon!!! Wonderful card!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooooh I am so loving this card! Your blended leaves are stunning! Happy weekend my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how lovely!! I LOVE the way you used the leaves on this. The blending is fabulous. This sketch certainly is a challenge for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, the colours are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fall leaf colors are great! Awesome! Your card inspired my entry for CTS187! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete